Our Recommendations for Best Results:
1. Keep your appointments and make up any that you miss. Red light is cumulative and consistency is important.
2. Drink water before and after your treatments. Drink 8 glasses of water per day to help flush the fat from your
3. No food 1-2 hours before or after your appointments.
4. Reduce your overall caloric intake and limit saturated fats, starchy carbohydrates and simple sugars.
5. Limit alcohol. Alcohol turns into fat and will work against this treatment, lessening your results.
Undergoing Lipo-Melt therapy is not a license to increase your food intake. On the contrary, we recommend that you go on a low starchy carbohydrate and low saturated fat diet. This allows your kidneys, liver and lymphatic systems to more effectively purge the excess fat as it is released from the fat cells.
Avoid Simple Sugars
These include sweet tea, sodas, sweets or any food rich in sugar or high fructose corn syrup.
Avoid Saturated Fats
This includes all fried food.
We can take off the inches… but you are the only one that can keep them off.