With Super Bowl 50 around the corner, these tasty Buffalo Cauliflower “wings” will please any carnivore.
- 1 large head organic cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- Olive oil to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- Hot wing sauce of choice
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Place cauliflower florets into large bowl. Drizzle olive oil over florets to barely coat.
- Add garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss ingredients around so all florets are coated.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan and bake on middle rack for 15 minutes, turning florets once during baking. Check them at the 10 minute mark for desired tenderness. You don’t want them to be soggy!
- Remove florets from oven. Melt coconut oil in medium glass bowl. Add hot sauce. Toss cauliflower and stir to cover all florets with hot sauce. Start with about half the sauce and add more to your taste.
- Return to oven and cook for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with any healthy dip you’d like.
Adapted from http://www.gooddinnermom.com/